Loss-of-guidance-sanity-i-don-t-know-what-i-m-doin - 2669

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
Loss of guidance, sanity. I don’t know what I’m doing, I’m now broke, can’t find a job, keep getting rejected. I have been trying to donate plasma for extra money and have been unsuccessful having to jump back and forth to the doctors, I hope it somehow changes

2 Likes

I hope everything starts to go better in your life, and with your doctors! I’m sorry that you are going through the things that you are. Do you have a human service center, or job placement service in your area you could try to get in touch with to help with things?

@heartsupportwall5 I tried looking and it doesn’t seem so, I kinda live in the middle of nowhere so there’s not even a grocery store for 30 minutes sadly

I’m sorry you have to dealing with so much, friend. The whole job searching process, dealing with repeated rejection, and on top of it dealing with the financial stress, is such a heavy place to be. It makes it hard to wake up everyday and keep doing the things that need to be done. You’re trying your best without any doubt, but it is as if there’s an invisible force at work that is also trying to maintain you where you are. Something to fight against but has just no shape and no meaning. It makes completely sense to feel lost in the middle of this, and to navigate doubts over and over. How have you been holding on since you posted here? Is there people in your life who could eventually support you materially if you were to ask them? I hope your situation can get better soon, with all my heart. I’ve myself been in a situation of unemployment and homelessness a decade ago, and it’s the kind of season of life that challenge your heart and mind so intensely. Please know you have a safe space right here to reach out or even just let things off your chest when you need it. Last thing we’d want for you is to feel completely alone and isolated while you are taking steps forward. Even if we can’t fix everything instantly, there’s a community here definitely willing to stand by your side while you navigate this difficult season. Rooting for you so very much, and proud of you for reaching out here in the first place. :orange_heart: