Lost my mom

Hi.
I just lost my mom,
I’m on a downward spiral, I’m destroying every relationship I have.
I’m sure my wife and kids hate me.
I can’t even force myself to shower I’m lost in my feelings and lost in a downward spiral of anger, sadness, loneliness and much else.
I’m crying as I type this I love my family so much.
But I feel like such a miserable failure, and my rock my guardian, my best friend, my cheerleader my everything my mom isn’t here anymore.
No one gets it, i want nothing more than to not feel pain anymore. I can’t do this.

1 Like

Hey hun
Stay strong hun
Thing will get better

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how you must feel to have lost someone who was so close to you.

I’m not sure why you think your wife and kids hate you. Do you feel that way because of your loss or is there something more to it? Can you talk to your wife about how you are feeling? You don’t have to answer these questions if you don’t want to, but this is what I wonder as I read your post.

3 Likes

I understand how you feel I lost my mama too, at 14 and it is the hardest thing to deal with but i promise you it will get easier to cope with in time. You got to stay strong for her and your family, but its okay to cry and be on a downward spiral but you’re not a failure you’re human. Its okay to be human and show emotion.

4 Likes

I cant relate to losing my mom, but I’ve lost other family members and friends and I know how that made me feel. Made me feel like giving up. Made me feel like life was not worth living.

The pain wont go away for awhile, but I know you can get through this! There are lots that love you in your family and friends around you, you have to let them in if you want to be free. I love you, and I dont even know you. I am not the one to judge, but I will provide support when someone reaches out.

I get the process of not knowing what to do when someone like that leaves us. It’s hard to deal with. Just know this. You are loved. She wouldnt want to see you fall, but she is now your guardiian angel.

She will watch you in all walks of life and provide from up above.

4 Likes

I have never lost my mom. I do have 3 friends that have lost their moms within the last 3 months. They are all struggling but they get through it by talking to their families. You can get through it too. Just remember the good times and how much she loves you.