Makes-me-feel-like-we-should-teasure-everything-al - 1513

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/39077
Makes me feel like we should teasure everything all the more. I lost my grandmother this year and i wish i spent all the time in the world with her. Never take anything for granted.

2 Likes

Losing someone like that does make you wish you could spend an eternity with them. I lost my grandpa about three years ago now and it’s still hard, but I just know that every tear is an expression of love. They wouldn’t fall so hard and feel so heavy if it weren’t.

I think they know how much we loved them and they loved us fiercely in return. My grandma always says “I love you more than wherever you’re up to”.

1 Like

Losing someone so special in our lives is so very painful and hard. I’m so sorry. I remember losing my Grandma and yeah, just like you, I wish I had spent more time with her. You are so very very right - never take anything or anyone for granted. We need to tell and show our loved ones how much we do love them every chance we get. Well said my friend.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your lose and I’m sorry that it’s still hard. You’re so right, we should not take things for granted. I think we should tell the people in our lives how much we love them and appreciate them. I hope that you find peace, friend. You matter.

1 Like