Masshealth is a joke

I can see why people hated Obama care, ( masshealth) it pretty does not get me to see a doctor or get DBT therpist. This way America fucking sucks, it fuck that a orange fuck Donald trump does not pay for taxes, sexual assaults women and cut billions of dollars of big cooperation. But there people like me that can’t have health insurance and can’t get help . I can’t even see a physical therapy, it gotten to point I have quit physical activity because I can’t afford get help. I been dealing with a fracture ankle and I can’t even get a doctor.

This make want me go back to self harm and I have dark thought of just lashing out on people and hurting people. It just fuck, I hate this fucking conutry and I hate both parties. This way people have mental health problem, this way a lot people comment Suicide , because they can’t get a therpist, or afford health insurance. It disgusting, I’m trying improve my mental health , but I can’t get DBT therapy or help.

I don’t mean to get anyone upset, but it fuck that I can not get basic help I need.

Hey! I’ve had to navigate MassHealth several times because I’m on it myself. If i’m not mistaken MassHealth is Massachusetts only, there are other organizations that can help you with MassHealth, I’ll do some digging around and see if I can find their info.
In the meantime this website may be of use to you.
It’s super messed up that you can’t get help and I’m sorry you have to go through that. If you can, try and get on the MBHP plan, it will cover much much more. It takes a lot of time to navigate these phone calls and it’s important to be as friendly and to really kiss up as much as possible. The nicer/sweeter you are the more likely you are to get on the best insurance that you need. It’s dumb that that works and the system is really broken that way.

If you need any other help feel free to @me or message me. Best of luck.

1 Like