Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

:heart:=======================

1 Like

I feel alone in crowds at times. But I have a great wife to be with and around. Even though my purpose comes from my identity with Jesus, sometimes I need that human heart to connect with. I definitely understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your words and vulnerability :clap::clap::clap: A lot of people can relate to this :black_heart:

1 Like

@matmadiro :heart::heart_eyes:===========

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

It hurts me to know @matmadiro feels that same loneliness I do all the time. I freaking love you dude…if you ever find yourself bored and lonely around Austin, hmu. :metal:t2: Depression and anxiety tells us we’re better off alone, but that’s bs. Lots of love :heart:

1 Like

I’ll never forget coming over to your house with my brother Jimmy when we were kids and you were on the computer networking, telling us your dreams to blow up as a musician. Look at you now! From Honey Brook to fame :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have been feeling this more lately than ever. Know that your fans love you.

embrace your own yin and darkness and turn into it become your own best friend and fill the void with actual self love and care then spread it properly … i am autistic i long for someone special yet accepted long ago i may never actually have that so i am grateful despite the abuse and misuse i have endured because i was born different. yet i make due and if that helps … or TL::DR go back and read!
lol also …
clean ur room
sort yourself out
slay or take your dragons.
repeat…
reboot
rethink
readapt
revolve
repeat
someone out here cares ur not alone i know the feeling im actually alone and been repulsed by society my entire life yet i love me and all despite it… the answers u seek lay within. meditation required let food be thy medicine and thy medicine food

We love you mat! :metal:t3: FATN fam is always here for you :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

He’s amazing, such an inspiration. He deserves all the love :black_heart:

1 Like

Ooof… feel this hardcore. Much love, Mat :heart:

1 Like

@matmadiro love you brother :heart:

Dammit!! I regret getting shy and not going up to you for a picture while waiting in line in Anaheim at the Shinedown concert. I won’t make that mistake next time. And there will be a next time. You and the guys in FATN were so kind and down to earth at The Whisky in March. Keep going as you ate loved by all your fans!!!

1 Like

Thankfully family can mean much more than blood, we got you homie :heart:

1 Like

I feel this==============

1 Like

@matmadiro thank you for sharing. :heart: exactly what @telletwa said

1 Like

So much respect for your vulnerability, so many people have been there and can relate :black_heart:

1 Like

I definitely feel this, until now I felt the same way! We love you bro and are always there if you need anything!

1 Like

Feel that. @matmadiro you’re surrounded by the best dudes on this tour.

1 Like