Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

Same @matmadiro …I live alone with a dog and I’m always alone always thinking the worst… always stuck in my own head and no one talk to about it…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this bro! So nice to know im not the only one who’s felt this​:100::heart:

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Same dude :purple_heart::black_heart:=============

1 Like

@matmadiro it’s never easy to be so candid about emotional/mental health struggles and for you to do so (in a posted video at that!). I want to say so much more to encourage you but I’m at a loss of how to type it out :see_no_evil: keep your friends that are family close. You’ve got this stay strong :purple_heart:

1 Like

Can relate to this. :heart::heart:=

1 Like

Felt this word by word​:people_hugging::purple_heart::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I know the feeling all to well matty, it does suck

1 Like

You have a family … you do :heart:

1 Like

I screamed into a pillow tonight in tears and I guess my neighbor saw Dahmer… not trying to be funny at all but did he ask after me within minutes.
That’s incredibly sweet

1 Like

I’ve been cutting ties with my terrible family, I feel stuck. I’m broke, I can’t drive, don’t have a car, I’m about to spend my first holidays alone. I can hardly pull myself out of bed, I’ve been wondering if it’s even worth trying anymore

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

I appreciate you being open enough to talk about it!

1 Like

I heard this so loud! Love it

1 Like

Thank you for being so open about this, we will always support you, you and your presence means so much more than you could imagine. We’re so proud of you :heart:

1 Like

I understand. I feel you choose your family. You have blood relatives, yea, but you choose who you want to be around. And they are your family! I get it brother.

1 Like

Thank you for being so open about this, we will always support you, you and your presence means so much more than you could imagine. We’re so proud of you :heart:

1 Like

🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻=================

Thanks for sharing friend! I feel the same way at home sometimes just suffocated and lonely despite having my wife and two dogs. Appreciate the candor and much love!

1 Like

I don’t suffer from depression but the last past literally is how I feel about trying to go back to school and have a career… I have to interview and it sucks because I want to go to that school and I can see myself doing that for the rest of my life and have purpose but they will make the judgment to deny or grant my future…

1 Like