Maxwell's Journal #1

(Pre-face: I have no idea what I’m doing this is my first time making a journal.)
Well. Here it goes I guess. I’m writing a journal- a public journal and people are probably gonna see this. Uhh not sure what I should say, a friend on a hot line told me I should try writing about my feelings. I feel the need to organize this into something. I’ll first write how I’m feeling I guess. Today is Tuesday March 29. I am feeling… empty. I guess that’s the only way to explain it. I feel so many things right now. I should feel happy since my friend bought me a twenty one pilots album but I just feel sad too. I want to write some songs, I want to write rap and poetry and alternative music, I want to play the guitar and piano but it’s just so hard to get myself to do this stuff. I think I have depression. But I can’t get diagnosed so I don’t know for sure. I just wonder what’s even worth living for anymore. I’m just wasting my life and I can’t even do the things I used to love to do. I feel like I’m wasting my life. …(currently listening to Tear in my heart- it’s making me feel a little bit better tbh)
Good things that happened: Got a cd, blurryface is a good album.
Bad things…: sadness, feeling empty, wasting life, bad grades, lack of motivation.
To finish off this I’ll write something that I’ll try to do today.

• Start writing rap/songs again.
  • Retake tests, work hard on ela test.
  • play five minutes of piano.
  • Talk to someone I love or reach out. Go for a nice walk alone.
4 Likes

Hey @Max,

Not going to comment the content you have shared since this is your first journal entry, and a public one! It can be a little bit intimidating at first, and unless you explicitly ask for feedback or thoughts, I personally don’t want to step in in any way and respect your space. Although putting your thoughts on paper (even digital one) is a great step to take care of yourself. An amazing way to take a pause and have a kind of screenshot of your heart at a given time.

I only wanted to step in to really commend you for this wonderful step. I hope this can be the beginning for you of an exciting journey towards self-discovery and further healing.

Excited to read your life updates for as long as you’re willing to share too! What a beautiful opportunity to get to know you better.

Thank you for trusting this community. You are in a safe space, always.

May this day be a good one for you! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to respond :smile: I appreciate it :heart:
It’s alright to respond to my journal entries! And any future ones that I create! I do hope that I can continue this further and see my progress over time. :slight_smile: My day has just gotten better haha so I guess I can count it as a good one! :heart: Thanks, again, and I hope your day is amazing!

2 Likes

It’s alright to respond to my journal entries! And any future ones that I create! I do hope that I can continue this further and see my progress over time. :slight_smile:

That is good to know! Thank you very much for letting us know here. I’m looking forward to seeing more of these journal entries as well! When and if that is appropriate for you. Always.

You are loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.