Melissa Cross and Therapist react to Sound of Silence by Disturbed

Great react you guys!! I’m wondering whether you have heard the original by Simon & Garfunkel?? I’ve heard So. Many. Reactors make comparisons between the 2 versions.

1 Like

Have to checkout the Live Conan show of this if you haven’t. Pretty amazing.

1 Like

Not requesting a reaction. If you have already, never mind, but I’m asking that you check out Tom MacDonald - Don’t Look Down, Fighter, Stronger Version, and/or Best Rapper Ever. If you like, Welcome, if not, Thank You for checking him out. Happy Wednesday (I also think you’ll like, Dax, To Be a Man )

1 Like

You should check this live version from The Conan Show…

1 Like

Recommending you two react to The Poet&The Pendulum by Nightwish (live cut from Wembley 2015). The backstory for the song and the lyrics are perfect for this channel.

1 Like

love this song. Usually if I get busy with something I turn this on in the background along with Johnny Cash’s cover of Hurt.

1 Like

Please react to the artist REN. song is ’ Hi Ren’. If you are serious about mental health this song is a must.

1 Like

The darkness is Mother Baast’s embrace, protecting you from doing something stupid, trying to comfort you through the negative thoughts. Once you realize that, The Darkness is comforting. And She is always there, even when the “Light” blinds you to Her. :cat::blue_heart::pray:t2::facepunch:t2::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

You should do a reaction to five finger death punches wrong side of heaven.

1 Like

I would love for you to react to Ghost by Badflower!!

1 Like

My 5th grade teacher used this song as the song of the week and we listened to it everyday after lunch

1 Like

To me, this song has always been a statement/warning about the lack of communication/empathy in a complex industrialized society with a herd mentality. It never felt like a song about my personal struggles.

1 Like

I’d like to see “Man who sold the world” or “f*ck you” (silent child). The first describes the difficulty of reconciling our authentic self and our manufactured self. The second is toxic self talk.

1 Like

Hiii i’m from Brazil
I love your reacts
We need makes a react one band
Much , muchhhh popular from Brazil

Band : rosa de Saron
Song : Invernia

Brazilian go love your react
Thanks

1 Like

You need to do Hold on to memories from Disturbed as well

1 Like

You need to listen to Already Gone by Disturbed. Really emotional ballad by them.

1 Like

I love watching these when its someone who is a professional with mental health it really made me think of the lyrics of song more and i love it and btw you should listen to all hope is gone (the song not full album) by slipknot

1 Like

You’re real late to the Jinjer Pisces reaction party… Just saying.

1 Like

I think you would love “The Remedy” by Puscifer. It’s the same singer as TOOL so the lyrical content is deep and thoughtful. Beautiful song, highly recommend!

1 Like

I, too, suffer from depression, i heard for the first time the cover of this song on tik tok, but a remix version of it. I know for some it doesn’t sound the same, but the beat in it hits different. Now it’s one of my favorite songs. In case if anyone is wondering the remix is by Cyril.

1 Like