Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum and say thank i’m so very thankful for each and every one of you who come on here whenever you can to come and help others. You all have great hearts and deserve the very best and so do the people who come on here when they need help as well.

@Sita You’re always on here replying to people and doing your best to help them. Whenever I open the browser I always see your profile picture on the board because you’ve been replying to people and I think that you’re honestly just such an amazing person. I also appreciate your dad jokes a lot :slight_smile:

@Micro If there’s somebody that I remember from the first time I created my account to now, it would be you. Even since then, you’ve always been on here and always replying to people. I notice your own posts as well and Micro i’m very proud of you for having the strength to get through things as well. You’re a blessing and a light to a lot of people on here and I hope you have a wonderful day.

@Pengyou Hello Pengyou! I really admire your drive to want to help people and make them feel better. The advice you’ve given to many people and words you’ve left are something amazing in themself and I think you’re going to be an even more amazing person some day.

@anon14688970 Hello system! I assume it’ll probably be Xaii who ends up reading this but this is a message to everyone. I’ve noticed on your posts lately that you’ve been talking about wanting friends but also wanting to stay away from people or finding online friends to be a little awkward. (Sorry if i’m wrong, my memory isn’t the best) I just want to say that if any of you would ever like a friend then i’m always here ^^ You don’t really know me and I would understand if it’s a bit awkward befriending somebody from a support forum but if you ever do decide that you just want somebody to talk to at times then my DMs are always open for you. Thank you as well for replying and helping people when you can and for coming here when you aren’t feeling too great or need help yourself ^^

@Ashwell HELLO ASHWELL!! i’m not too sure what to say for you that i haven’t said for others since i don’t want to just keep repeating things but every thanks i’ve listed in this post also applies to you. You’re always on here doing your best and it never goes unnoticed. You’re truly a spectacular person and I hope you are enjoying your day today and get to go to bed with a smile on your face later.

@Wings Hi Wings! I always notice you either liking or replying to peoples posts and doing your best to help out. If I remember correctly, you’ve also made some posts to help others during times with hope and grief or just holding on and such. To go out of your way to do that is very admirable and i’m thankful that you’re one of the people who use this site.

@Paladine Im not sure if you will see this since you’ve been gone for quite awhile but I really hope you’re doing well. I haven’t forgotten how often you would come in here and always be replying to people and offering your advice or help. I know you were going through some tough things when you left and came back with a progress post so I hope you’re still doing well and that you’ve remained clean! It would really be great if you’ve been able to do that :slight_smile: Whichever way or however you are, i’m proud of you and I hope you’ve been good.

@SageTheSpirit Hi Sage! Although I don’t see you interact as much in terms of replying to people in posts as some other members, it doesn’t diminish the fact that you’re always there. I always see that you’ve liked one of my posts or somebody else’s and you’re there in that sense. Doing that can make somebody feel heard and not feel so alone so I do appreciate that you’re always around. You haven’t posted in awhile but I hope that that means you’re doing better. I appreciate you and I hope you have a fantastic day with lots of laughter.

@Mystrose HELLO MYST!!! Where do I start? You’re always here! You’re always replying to everyone and giving your support and kind words and doing your best to make everyone feel welcome. I know you have been having your own struggles so I really hope things have been a little better the past few days in light of Christmas. You have a son, don’t you? I hope you are on good terms with him and get to spend the holidays with your family and enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

MORE BELOW!! IT WONT LET ME MENTION MORE PEOPLE :frowning:

9 Likes

@anon21296358 @Amaris Youve been going through a lot recently and I notice all of your posts on the forum. I just want to say that I hope you’re both doing alright today and that you get to spend at least some of the day smiling. Have a great day :slight_smile:

Honorary mentions because my brain is out of words to type for people…

@Lisalovesfeathers
@Inferno
@Misty
@Derpplup
@SheetMetalHead
@Sky-Trev (Havent forgotten about you either. I hope you’re doing good as of late!)

Happy Holidays to you all :slight_smile: I hope you’re well

7 Likes

huggies if you’re comfortable with that, otherwise big handshakes
@echo you’re always here, trying to help others, and letting others know they matter, even if you’re having a rough day!

Looking forward to all the great things you’re going to do in the future, you’re great!

3 Likes

Hello echo :wave:
Thank you for your post. I am glad that you mentioned all the people you did, especially @Paladine . I was wondering how they have been doing myself. I wish you Marry Christmas Paladin and I hope you are doing good :slightly_smiling_face:. The same goes for you echo. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too! (From all of us)
Yes it is indeed difficult to make friends, and we have started to feel like we should just isolate ourselves irl, but we will be sure to reach out ^~^
We hope everything is going well for you, as well as that friend you were having trouble with, and your family.

You are loved and valued, we wish you a special time today.
Merry Christmas,
-System Irigiad

3 Likes

@echo :hrtlegolove:

Thank you so much for your lovely words. You have shown everyone here your own strength and growth and I’m proud of you. I feel the love in your words to everyone and it makes me smile.

Paladin is doing well and I will make sure they get your message, Echo. I’m sure it put a big smile on Paladin’s face :hrtlegolove:

Paladin says,

(Paladin said it was ok that you see their discord name. )

2 Likes

Dearest @echo,

Oh it’s been quite some time spent on the Wall for you and I, indeed. What a ride! Haha.

You know, it is a real joy to see you, and an honor to share life with you on this platform. You have been through a lot, but you have also grown so, so much. I don’t know if it has any importance coming from me, but, I’m really proud of you.

Thank you for acknowledging as well my personal ramblings from time to time. Being our true selves, being human, with genuine and beautiful people like you, is such a unique experience. I’m so very grateful for having this opportunity each and everyday.

You have an impact here. Each time you have used your voice for others or to share what’s on your heart. This community wouldn’t be the same without you. I’m looking forward to seeing what the new year is holding for us. Hopefully a lot of blessings, and a few other steps forward.

I hope the holidays are going as smooth as possible for you. I don’t forget the grief you have known this year as well, and I know it can feel a little more heavy than usual during that time of winter. Make sure to embrace all the love that is also available for you, because oh dear, there is so much of it.

You’re a treasure. Take care of yourself, always. :hrtlegolove:

PS - Would you be interested in joining one of our Support Groups on Discord? Basically, it’s groups of volunteers in our community who meet weekly to respond to different topics together, and just connect with one another differently. It’s been a while that I wanted to ask, but had yet to take the time to do it. If this speaks to you, feel free to DM me so we could talk about it. There’s already quite some people that you have tagged on your posts here who are part of these groups. ;D

3 Likes

Gathering with different people i’m unfamiliar with isn’t really my thing but I appreciate the offer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s totally okay. :wink: I was only asking! Thank you for letting me know! And know that it’s always a possibility.

:hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

`happy holidays to you as well echo.its so amazing that you made this list, i know that you help a lot of people and i hope you help yourself too. Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Echoooo, I hope you are having a lovely day friend. Thank you so much for this post, it really means a lot. Love you very much indeed. xx

3 Likes

Aw thank you, @echo! I hope you had a Merry Christmas too <3 thank you for being a part of this community!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.