Mh... what even is this?

I’m wondering if what I experienced last night was a weird form of a flashback. It’s going to be hard to explain this, but here we go anyways.

I was trying to sleep last night, and the combination of lighting and positioning and noise… made me feel like I was back in this room where something bad happened. It’s weird because the bed in that room was on the other side of the room, but for some reason, I just felt like I was there again. And I knew I wasn’t but I was so scared because I felt like I was.

I’m not really sure what to make of that experience. It’s not new, but I have a hard time grasping what flashbacks in general feel like because I’ve never spoken to someone who has them, so I’m not sure what they feel like or if i experience them…

4 Likes

That may have been an emotional flashback. I have them several times a day. They’re usually characterized by me panicking and repeating phrases like, “No!”, “Go away!”, and, “I’m sorry!” for no particular reason.

that explains… quite a bit actually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.