Moved Out

Over a month ago I moved to Colorado with my bf and his family. I’m ngl it was extremely hard for me to move but I’m happy I did. I’ve been accepted into my bf’s family and my dog that I took with me is fitting in too. I have been trying not to have much contact with my family because everytime I am they make me feel horrible. My panic attacks have been a lot better since I moved. I don’t have as many and when I do have them I have people around me to help me get through them. When I first moved here I had night terrors every night. Now I only have them every once in awhile. It’s so nice to finally feel loved and have a family that cars about me.

9 Likes

this is soooo wonderful! thank you for letting us know how you’ve been doing. So glad, it feels like you’ve found a safe spot!
I am so truly happy that things have worked out this well for you. Keep growing, keep healing, you matter and are loved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you so much for such an uplifting post. I am so for happy you, It sounds that you have found you place, your family and a new life with your lovely little dog. I wish you a wonderful future. Much Love Lisa. x

4 Likes

hi jourdb,

i’m so happy that you made this move to colorado with your partner and his family! with what you shared about your decrease of panic attacks, this was a good change, even though it was a difficult transition. i’m thankful you can find peace with this new group of people who love you dearly, and in such a beautiful state. wishing you and your entire family an incredible week ahead, my friend!

love,
twix

4 Likes

What a happy thing to read on a Monday! I am so excited that good things are coming along your path. Panic attacks are the worst, and I am so happy that they are fading away. Enjoy the beauty of Colorado.

You are valid. You are strong. You are worthy. You are enough.

4 Likes

Hi JourdB how wonderful! I’m so happy that you’ve found peace with your boyfriend’s family. I hope that with more time your panic attacks and night terrors will go away completely and you can put all that behind you and have normal peaceful life. ~Mystrose

4 Likes

Hello, Jourdb! Thank you for this update! I’m glad the move has been such a positive change in your life and that you now have people around you that you feel safe with when you have panic attacks. It’s so wonderful hearing about the progress you’ve made and I hope it continues improving :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes