Mum Died Last Night

Hi, My Mum died last night

I am so sorry to hear that. Please continue to reach out as you need. Let people help you through this.

1 Like

She was 81 and suffering a lot, particularly in recent weeks. She seems to have died in her sleep, hopefully with no suffering before it last night. Fortunately, I managed to see her about a week and a half ago and we also knew/could tell she only had days or weeks left (she got into a Christian Care Home at very short notice, despite the Coronavirus pandemic, which is much less in my part of the Country in England)

Losing someone is hard. I hope that you have people close to you that you can lean on for support. And I also hope you are able to continue to reach out on here to receive the support you need.

1 Like

Thanks Laryn. I joined the Killing Eve Masterclass two days ago… oops, I mean the HeartSupport Masterclass!!

I am sincerely sorry for your loss, @Champagne. I hope you know we are here to support you through this.

Thinking of you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Hold onto the great memories you have of your mother. Also, just continue to remember she is no longer in pain!

1 Like

thank you gals and guys