My balloons said basically the same as nfs balloon

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to LEAVE ME ALONE by NF
My balloons said basically the same as NF’s balloons and I think now I can feel that they holding me back for sure and I cannot let them go.

1 Like

Hello friend!

You’re 100% right about the balloons. It’s like since they’re balloons we know they’re there, and they may not carry any type of physical weight, but it’s definitely an emotional weight. I also feel that over time, the helium will be gone, and those balloons will slowly disappear. If we keep doing what we’re doing and being open with ourselves and taking care of ourselves, we can build up the courage to release a balloon. I wouldn’t say pop it necessarily, but by releasing that mental balloon, you can visually see that progress that you made to get to that point.

We all have something that is keeping us from pursuing our dreams or going after the things we want in life, but we have to ask ourselves is this thing really as powerful as it seem to be or is it us that has given this thing too much power. I want you to know that you are powerful, and you have the ability to leave whatever is holding you back powerless. Rooting for you!

Hey there,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Feeling held back, like a wall is building up between you and your future best self, is difficult and frustrating. So, I hear you; I understand you. The balloons symbolize emotional weight floating around that you can’t seem to let go of. I know that time and self-love can heal this. Putting time and energy into yourself and the things that make you happy, will make those balloons seem smaller and smaller. I hope someone or something that makes you laugh/smile crosses your path today. Wishing you the best <3

Hey friend, I can relate to what you shared as well with my own balloons. I recorded a video reply to you here: Video reply: My balloons said basically the same as nfs | Loom

-nate, heartsupport staff