My flaw is that i am too naive and too optimistic

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool
My flaw is that I am too naïve and too optimistic for my own good. Just how I am built but, I realize it is a FLAWED pattern I have but it is mine.

1 Like

That’s fantastic self-awareness! Recognizing this pattern in yourself is a huge first step to growth and managing how it impacts your life. Instead of blind optimism, shift to considered optimism. Research, explore potential pitfalls, and have contingency plans. This makes your optimism realistic and sustainable.Acknowledging a potential flaw is an act of strength, not weakness. And remember, your inherent optimism is likely part of what makes you unique and interesting. Celebrate the good parts of those traits while working to develop a bit more critical thinking alongside them.

I just want to tell you that the world needs more people like you. It seems like you are an awesome person with good intentions and for that I give you a hand clap of praise. As a might of fact your power is your optimism especially when the world is filled with pessimistic and negative minded people. In closing, be who you are and never second guess being an awesome person. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

1 Like

Hi there,

Always seeing the best in people is part of our natural inclination towards positivity, and is still a good part of you. While it is important to acknowledge the challenges and pitfalls that may come with being optimistic, it is also a strength that can help you navigate through tough times with resistance. Like @djstarion mentioned, I would shift over to considered optimism instead and help things become more realistic, etc.

But, just remember that you do bring a light into the world with your optimism, and that is something to be cherished!

1 Like

@@HeartSupport I greatly appreciate the feedback. Your support for others who need it far more than I is a giving of self. I found this channel and will continue to grow. The road less traveled is always rocky but, I think you all help to make it as smooth as possible. :wink: