My great uncle just died

It did her. When she got confused she got really stressed.

1 Like

Some people do. Hopefully, the stress declined as the disease progressed.

1 Like

I don’t know I didn’t get to see her for a year because of covid and she died before I ever got to see her again. I hope it got better for her.

1 Like

By the way, all those times that you have clicked the heart in my postings, has made me feel very supported, and I appreciate it.

1 Like

No problem I try to make sure every feels heard especially because I can’t always answer back.

1 Like

You have a very mature set of values, quite advanced for your age. What kind of work are you thinking about doing?

1 Like

That’s my problem too many choices. I compose music and love that but I also love history, science and politics. Sociology has also been fun. I also love space. I just have too many opitions

1 Like

That’s really quite okay. You have time. Very often, a person has to choose a path only to find out they should’ve chosen another one, however, that really is very often a part of the process.

1 Like

Which why I’ve chosen to do my basics at a community collage so I don’t waste money while trying to figure out what I want to do.

1 Like

I did the same thing. I was a late bloomer though, not finishing college till I was in my 40s. It’s a long long story.

1 Like

Mine very well might be even if I chose one because I might end up choosing to do them all

1 Like

Check this test out. It may be a bit of help:

1 Like

If I remember correctly I’m the campaigner which ENFP.

1 Like

I’ve been an INFP for many years, but since being on Heart Support, I keep testing as an INFJ-A.

1 Like

I get the -T added to mine everytime. Also I’ve never gotten lower than an 80% extraverite. (again can’t spell)

1 Like

That’s okay about the spelling. I understand what you’re trying to say. So you are a people person. You might be good in social work or as a therapist.

1 Like

Or undercover agent because if the FBI agent that I can’t remember the name from McMillions can do I can haha

1 Like

Wow, that’s an old show! It takes special training to become good at remembering details. Those agents are also good at interpreting body language and detecting lies.

1 Like

Is it an old show? I thought it was a recent one. Also I have a knack for remembering random details but forgetting what I was doing in the kitchen.

1 Like

Maybe what you’re seeing is a re-boot of the old show. All I do is stream stuff, so I don’t see network shows.

It’s my bedtime, so I’m signing off. It’s been great talking to you!

1 Like