My hyperfixation on the band ghost šŸ˜­

okay so im gonna ramble about my favorite band. ghost is the most awesome band that has literally saved my life. theyre music is sp aweosme and makes me so happy. the way you can tell the diferent ghouls apart is by their instrument or by their mask. sodo has a all white guitar, rain has a white and black bass, phantom/aether has a weird shaped black guitar, swiss is multipurpose so hes the only male ghoul that doesnt run around stage (except when he fell off of the platform, rip swiss /j) papa is obviously papa, mountian is drums, cumulus is our keyboardist but she also does vocals, cirrus is our other backing vocalist/keyboard fill, aurora is normally on tambourine, and sunshine has the same job as cirrus and cumulus. its a lot harder to tell which ghoulette is which, since most of them have the same job. i know all of the years that each papa was lead singer. im so pissed cus i had tickets to see them back in august but it got rained out plus i was in the hospital, so i missed my chance to see the one and only cardinal copia. but thats okay because we still have so much memorabilia of the goofy man. i literally adore copia, hes so adorable, and like BRO HIS TRICYCLE. if i was the embodiment of a papa id 100% be copia, like hes just so amazing. i used to hate him cus of his design, but i came to love him lots. hes just such a lil guy. ive got such a big obsession with the band, i know all about them, all about the lore, everything. ive seriously went on for hours to someone about ghost and it was like the best thing ever because they seemed so interested in it. people at my school think im a satanist for liking them but im really not. ghost is very satirical. if someone saw them at a concert, their opinions would change so quickly. theyre so laid back and silly on stage, they get into little pick throwing wars (sodo and aether) they fall down a surprising amount, theyre just very high energy and i want to be in their band one day. thank you for reading my highly unnecessary rant about ghost. i could 100% add more but my minds blanking on more info about the band.

3 Likes

youā€™re SO real for this, omg
iā€™ve actually been interested in ghost lately, and iā€™ve been looking to listen to more of their music, do you have any songs in particular that you could recommend?
every video iā€™ve seen of them on tiktok, etc makes them look so silly, itā€™s kinda adorable :broken_heart:

and iā€™m so happy that you had someone listen to you, thatā€™s fr the best feeling everā€”getting to talk about your hyperfixations and the other person being genuinely interested
(also your bio is so real, i love metal music too)

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG OKAY I GOTCHU - per aspera ad inferi, con clavi con dio, rats, mummy dust, square hammer, cirice, and like pretty much all of their songs are amazing (except ghouleh, idk why but i have a grudge against that song :triumph:)

my gf listened to me just rant about ghost on the phone for over an hour, and just said oh lord before i ranted and giggled cus i was getting rlly happy when i started talking abt them
(metal is great, in this school year ive only worn band shirts, im trying to go all 180 days just wearing metal band shirts)

1 Like

omg okay, thank you!! iā€™ll give them all a listen and report back :saluting_face:

OOOO, thatā€™s so cute stop
my boyfriend also really likes ghost, as far as i remember!!!
(good luck, i believe you can do itšŸ«”)

1 Like

i hope you like the songs, per aspera is my personal fave :slight_smile:

ur bf clearly has amazing taste in music
(im sewing up my band shirts this weekend since all of them have holes in it. my ghost 2018 tour shirt has a huge hole so im finally gonna patch them all up, and theres a lot :smiling_face_with_tear:)

1 Like

ALRIGHT, i listened to all of them and i think my faves are square hammer, con clavi con dio and per aspera ad inferi!!
i immediately screenshotted some lyrics from con clavi con dio, because they reminded me of one of my ocā€™s :yum:

augh, i hope you can patch them all upšŸ˜­ that sounds like a pain to do

1 Like

IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE THEM :bangbang:

im gonna try my best, this is my second time sewing my eyeless slipknot shirt back together :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

youā€™re so fast at replying omg, i feel bad for taking so long LMAOšŸ˜­
do you live on here or something /j

GOOD LUCK. YOU CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE :heart_hands:

i check notifs for anything every like 5-10 min, i reply so fast that the thing isnt letting me reply cus its ā€œtoo fastā€ :muscle: :pensive:

THANK YOU, ILL TRY MY BEST :bangbang:

1 Like

HELPšŸ’€ it said nuh uh /j

LMK HOW IT GOES :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hello there @m0chiis :people_hugging:

First of all, welcome to HeartSupport! I hope you enjoy your time here. I also wanted to start by saying sorry that Iā€™m late replying to this post.

Iā€™ve enjoyed hearing the heartwarming impact Ghost has had on your life. Itā€™s clear that their music means more to you than just entertainment, youā€™ve managed to find comfort and joy in it which is great. Your attention to detail in distinguishing the ghouls by their instruments and masks showcases a deep connection to the bandā€™s persona and artistry.

Iā€™m truly sorry to hear about the missed opportunity to see Cardinal Copia live, especially with the added disappointment of it being rained out and your hospitalization. It must have been incredibly frustrating, but your resilience and fondness for the band shine through despite the setback. Itā€™s clear that your admiration for Copia is boundless, from his endearing demeanor to his iconic tricycle.

The passion you have for Ghost is amazing. Itā€™s beautiful to witness somebody else who loves music just as much as I do. Itā€™s unfortunate that some people misunderstand your love for the band and mislabel you as a satanist. But as you rightly pointed out, Ghostā€™s satirical nature and lively stage presence are far from the misconceptions people might have. If only they could experience the bandā€™s concerts firsthand, their perceptions would undoubtedly shift.

Your dream of joining their band one day is both ambitious and inspiring. With your depth of knowledge and unwavering dedication, whoā€™s to say it couldnā€™t become a reality? Keep nurturing your love for music and Ghost, and who knows where your passion might lead you. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt reflections on Ghost. Your enthusiasm is infectious, and itā€™s been a pleasure to hear about your journey with the band. Keep rocking on, and never lose that spark of admiration and love for the music that moves you.

1 Like