My mom thinks I deserve to live like I'm her slave

From theendermanfan5: My mom is now choosing to fucking make sure that I get absolutely no freedom as a white Hispanic by taking her anger out on me as an excuse to physically and mentally torture me. I was planning on getting my revenge in a violent way to teach her to never treat me like a fucking slave and make her suffer for the rest of her life just like she made me do.

If she wants me to understand that a bastard like me has no right to be respected, then I will make her understand that an extremely violent person like me will regret their life choices because she is responsible for everything I have suffered through and her own carelessness.

2 Likes

I’m not sure the context of everything you are going through. Or what acts of your mothers are making you feel this way, but I don’t think that violence is the answer. I guess I would need more details to better understand your situation. How is she treating you like a slave, and are there any examples you could give us of the mental/physical abuse you are experiencing?

Hello theendermanfan5,

I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations regarding your mom. It can be very upsetting and hurtful when we feel as though we are being mistreated, or treated unfairly, especially by a parent.
However, I would like to note that resorting to violence is never the answer for any situation. It may also make situations worse for you as well, in terms of the consequences of violent actions.
Maybe there are healthier and more constructive ways available for you to handle the anger that you are feeling?

1 Like

Hey friend,

Your anger and pain are heard here. It sounds like the environment you’re in with your in has been particularly hurtful and damaging for you. If she is violent towards you and abusing you, physically and emotionally, that is indeed not a way you ever deserve to be treated. Home should be a place safe for you to be, not a place to be subjectedto someone else’s violence.

I’m really sorry that you’re going this. I’ve grown up in an abusive environment myself and understand that sometimes the pain boils up so much that we want to take radical actions to make it stop. However retaliating with violence won’t be the solution, friend. It would only make the situation worse and you certainly don’t deserve to behave the same way in response to her. You are better and can do better than this, you don’t have to use violence yourself in order to get out of this situation.

It sounds like, right now, you need some external help, someone from outside of your home to help protect you and make sure your mom can be held accountable for her actions. There should be crisis lines or child services you could reach out to in order to signal what’s going on. I know that taking this step can be scary, and it can feel like it’s only going to be useless, but it’s not. When a situation at home becomes unbearable and when you are trapped in it somehow, there are services out there to contact so they can support you and make sure you don’t have to endure your parent’s violence again.They are equipped to provide the help you need in this situation, and they can be made aware of it by contacting them. If it’s too difficult, you can eventually ask for someone to contact them for you, someone trustworthy.

You certainly don’t deserve to be stuck in this environment. It’s absolutely normal to want for this situation to end. Please make sure to not revert to violence yourself and to reach out for help to local services. It is possible to get out of this safely, friend. :heart: