My storm is handling my finances never enough mone

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/53301
My storm is handling my finances. Never enough money for the bills or the joys. I can’t keep up. Currently on SSDI and hustling selling stuff while looking for a job with my caseworker and care manager!!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

It’s so so hard isn’t it? I feel like there’s been a huge impact on people in the last few years, and I’m sure it’s already been hard before that.
I’m really glad you’re working with a case manager, I do hope that it makes the process easier for you and doesn’t cause too much anxiety.

@heartsupportwall3 Tysm!!! She’s on her way over to my apartment rn with transportation passes bc I have a mental health appointment on Wednesday. Desperately hoping to find steady work through Career Links bc I NEED a ticket to ABR for Dec 9th! Dying to be reunited with Kublai Khan bc they’re my faves! But I need a job to feel good anyway; I’m hungry to earn money. Thank you so much for your comfort. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Definitely rooting for you and wishing you all the best in your job searching. We can feel through your words here how much you are ready and eager to work! May the stars align as you need and provide some fulfilling opportunities to you very soon. I personally understand the struggle of finances and how much it feels like being choked up almost continuously. You definitely deserve some positive changes and news, and to feel more at peace on that matter. Fingers crossed! :heart:

• Micro

@heartsupportwall2 TYSM for the support and encouragement! I really hope so bc being without money and the feeling of being able to earn for yourself is really exhausting! Hopefully I will find something steady soon. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: