Need healthy coping mechanisms

I should’ve been more straight forward in my post from last night. I feel like I really suck at my job, and I’ve been working here for 3 years now and i still dont know a lot. My boss expects things of me now because I’ve been here for a while, and it’s really starting to tear me up. I can’t pull myself out of it. I always feel like everything I do is wrong and always second guessing myself. Even with super easy stuff. I dread going to work even on my days off and all I ever think about is the next time I have to clock in. Am I the only one that feels like this? Its been almost 2 months now.

You are so not the only one who feels like this. I have nightmares about my job and anxiety about it almost on a daily basis. It’s like a little cycle of thought that starts up and I always feel like I’m going to get in trouble for the stupidest things. I have been at mine for four years and I feel like my passion for this place has died. I have been looking for a new job, but its not that easy. Is there anyone you can talk to at work about this, like perhaps maybe a mentor? I’m sorry you are going through this, but know you are not alone!

1 Like

Kind of, but I know exactly what he’d say. I’m honestly positive that it’s just me doing this to myself. I just can’t figure out how to make it stop. I have hobbies and things I love doing, but its just a temporary numb. Do you think I should talk to a therapist?

Also, my best friend that I could’ve been really close to about this I’m pretty sure is using drugs again. So I have no one really. That hurts too.