"Neutrality"

Now that I’m slowly moving on from the past, it’s time to focus on the present. But, it’s been a little tricky for me…

Because now that I have you guys to help me in need, I don’t use the internet as much anymore. But at the same time, there’s been this sense of… emptiness too. Like I’m not the same as I used to. But it’s for the better, right? That gives me the option to socialize more with my acquaintences, focus on school, and try to fix my life.

The main issue is, that I can’t do all of this. My social skills are still terrible, and I’m still being talked over in group conversations. I’m still not able to go from familiar to friend without risking to lose my bond altogether.

I’m still stuck in this cycle of anxiety and loneliness. I still feel like I’m seen as ‘unapproachable’ and ‘dislikable’. Hell, I might even be perceived as rude and bossy. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here…

All I want is to have a connection where I feel safe and free to be my true self.

Guess you can’t have it all in this world…

1 Like

Small update:

That nagging feeling is still there.
I still feel so dull and unmotivated.
And I don’t know how to stop it.

In short, I’m not in the best mood right now. I’ve always had these conflicting emotions and reactions, since I’ve never had a moment where I wasn’t trying to distract myself with my hobbies.

Hope to get some advice on how to handle this. I really need anything to get me through.

1 Like