Never felt beautiful

I feel ugly i feel that i will never be enough for anyone or that anyone will ever love me every time i gave my heart away i get hurt in the most horrible ways people lie and cheat and make me feel like shit i look on fb and Instagram and there is always thes beautiful girls i just want to be beautiful and feel beautiful hell i want to matter why do guys have to talk to other women look at them cheat with them treat them better than they ever treat me when im honest and loyal and faithful and do everything i should why am i never enough for anyone

2 Likes

People sometimes are so blind that they dont realised what they are losing. My advice is that dont stop being yourself,the right people will come and will love you for who you are. And dont compare yourself to other, every person is different and maybe if you dont see it, you have something special and unique, you are beautiful never forget that. Everyone have something that make that person beautiful. Never stop being you and the right people will see your beauty. Take care :heart:

1 Like

Hey @keshellm1,

I’m so sorry you’re feeling ugly and unlovable. I know it sounds cliché to say that, but you’re not defined by the way you look. And you’re not worthless because you’re not in a relationship right now. You have worth and this is a truth that goes beyond any season of your life.

It is so hard when you feel like something is wrong with you, like you’re not enough, like you won’t ever find someone who’ll make you feel beautiful. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you’ll find someone who will see you as you are, who will respect you and love you unconditionnally. You don’t deserve anything less.

As we don’t know how things are going to be in the future, we can strill try to focus on the present moment. You deserve to treat yourself well. Especially because you’ve been hurt and betrayed by some people before. Being in this situation create some wounds that needs to be healed. You didn’t deserve to be treated like this. You didn’t deserve to feel bad because of others behavior. And I’m sorry you’ve been through this.

Please forget about others lives on Facebook or Instagram. It doesn’t reflect the reality. And we can’t know what others lives are just by seeing some photos or comments. It’s an illusion and we can fall so easily in a comparison trap because of social medias. If you’re feeling vulnerable right now because of this, if it brings you negative feelings about yourself, then I can only encourage you to be away from those websites for a moment so you can take some time and reconnect to yourself. Your life isn’t conditioned by what others are experiencing in their own. It’s only different journeys.

When I feel unlovable, worthless, I like to watch the following video from the HS Youtube channel. I hope it will help you as much as it helps me:

You are beautiful just as you are. Hold fast. :heart:
3 Likes

That video really helped me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi, friend.

You know, I spent a lot of years battling with these same emotions. I am a heavy set woman, my body is awkward, I’m not stylish, I have a lot of health issues, I’m autistic…and for years I compared myself to everyone around me, especially other women who felt prettier than me. Skinnier bodies, prettier faces, nice clothes. Confidence. Etc. I let these things shred me.

Something that is important to learn is that our appearance does not make or break our value and worth. It doesn’t make us more or less deserving of love.

It’s important to realize too, that the last thing we want is for people to like us for our looks. Those things are not what define or make us. So shouldn’t be the only thing that draws people to us.

You are honest, loyal and faithful then that alone makes you a beautiful person.

I get it. I have fought feeling like I wasn’t enough for years and years. But I finally realized that I had to eliminate the people and things that was causing me to cycle in these dark thoughts.

I have to agree with what @Micro says here:

Self love is hard. I have been battling with that one for a long time. It’s so easy to compare ourselves to others. But to be honest, we don’t know what is going on with other people. Even those who we feel are more beautiful than we are. We don’t know the hurts and hardships they may face. Beauty doesn’t buy happiness. It really doesn’t.

You are loved my friend. You hold value. Even if you don’t feel like that’s true. You do. I think that Micro posted a really great video and you should watch it when you are feeling this way. Love is hard and complicated. I know. It’s natural to want companionship. It doesn’t always come right when we want it to , but that doesn’t mean it wont happen.

Focus on you. Focus on what makes you happy. Focus on healthy elements in your life. Love yourself. Everything else will fall into place.

Much love my friend

• Kitty
3 Likes