Never felt so down like this before

I mean… How would you feel if you just lost your first daughter and one of your bridesmaids from your wedding day tell your wife that she should’ve married someone else better before you? Because it’s just breaking me and my first little family apart… Our first daughter already breaking our hearts by passing away. Instead of supporting, why telling my wife that she should’ve married someone else before me? :pensive:Did she even have the right to judge someone like that?

1 Like

Hi @Sawreh,

I’m glad you opened up after your previous messages. Thank you for being here. :heart:

I’m so sorry for your loss, friend. Losing a child goes beyond words. I don’t have children but there were times in my life when I heard my own parents crying for the loss of their son, my brother. And I don’t think I’ll ever be able to describe the amount of pain there was in those tears. So I won’t make the insult to pretend to know what you’re feeling right now or what you’ve been through. But I want you to know that you’re not alone. I hear your pain. My heart goes to you. And there are people here who love you and care about you.

When we lose someone, there’s always this person who can’t help but saying harmful, stupid or useless things. I don’t know what you’re relationship is with this bridesmaid and what motivated her to say this, but no matter how the situation is between you two, there are times in life that needs for everyone to be respectful and not to go beyond some boundaries. What happens in your family, what happens between your wife and you remains intimate. It’s not of her bridesmaid business so… I can only encourage you to let this go. Because you really don’t need take to take her words into consideration right now. You don’t need any of this to weigh on your chest. And protecting yourself from people who allow themselves to behave in such a harmful way would be absolutely normal.

Sending much love your way. :heart:

2 Likes