New here, wanna say hello!

Hey guys, I’m Saud, and i’m 19 years old, been here for the first time, it’s amazing to bee here.
I’m kinda expert in mental health issues, like Bipolar, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, and fre more (i just forgot the names😂).
I’m a funny guy, also i a friendly one, i’m looking for friends always, also i like to help people who are in those mental health problems, because i’ve been through those in my past and i know how it feels like when you have it.
it’s really nice to be here, it’s a very interesting place, and it’s nice to meet you all, if you ever need help with any of mental health issues, i’m right here for you, and those who feel that they are alone, don’t feel it anymore, i’ll always be here for you guy from now on!, you guys can talk to me always when you feel sad.
it’s really nice to meet you all, Godbless you all, have a nice day!!

3 Likes

Welcome in @Shah.Saud! It’s lovely to meet you!

As you have probably seen already, this forum is a safe place for people to reach out about their mental health, so you’ll see pretty much everyday that encouragement can be provided in many areas, and your help will always be welcomed! We’re stronger together.

How did you learn about this forum/Heartsupport? What are some of your personal hobbies/interests in life? :hrtlegolove: