Not hiding anymore (Lizzy)

I came here 4 months ago, I think today actually.

I was just going to do a hit and run post to get some support, but I ended up falling in love with everyone here and heart support. So, I used a fake name because this all connects with Twitch and I was afraid of people I know seeing what I was going thru.

But, I don’t care anymore about that and I want to be who I really am. Ya’ll have touched my life and I want to be real. So my real online name is, Mystrose or you can call me Rosie.

I’m here to stay and getting real hahaha

Thank you all for the love you’ve given me!

12 Likes

May the love continue! :black_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:
You are loved under ALL aliases :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Hi Mystrose
Thank you for trusting us with your name :slightly_smiling_face:. You are a great and supportive person Rosie. I am glad that you are here. Thank you for all the love you have share with the people on heartsupport. I wish you a good day. :wink:

4 Likes

I also started under a throwaway name, and was under a different Twitch name for a while. I needed the separation. But after a while, like you, I felt like the separation wasn’t needed anymore.

I’m so glad you feel welcomed and loved here! I’m happy to see you around, Rosie!

5 Likes

yay!

Hopefully I’ll get to the point where I do a reveal as well!

Thank you for trusting us and being such a pillar here for me, and of so many others :smiley:

3 Likes

rosieee!!!

thank you for your trust in us to link your online names together. whether it was mystrose on twitch or lizzy on the forum, your 2 usernames identities left an incredible impact on me and so many other’s lives. i appreciate the love and support you share with this community.

so happy you’re here and in this community! wishing you a legendary week ahead, my friend.

love,
twix

6 Likes

Aahhh! So good to meet the person behind the pseudo alias :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m really happy that you feel so comfortable opening up that part of your identity. I love reading your posts, you’re so helpful, and I’m glad that this community has fed you as much as you have fed us!

I haven’t been on in over a month, and I was just going to scan through a bit, but this made me so glad I had to reply!

5 Likes

Hey Lizzy/Mystrose :smiley:

I’m really glad to see that you have been able to benefit of the community/support wall and it’s been really great to connect with you on previous posts. It’s a bit nerve wracking to have multiple alias and decide to update/merge it, so I commend you. I think that takes some level of courage to own your struggles sometimes.

Anyways I hope this week is really excellent for you! Take care/Mish

5 Likes

Rosie Rosie Rosie, I love you and I am so grateful for you. yes you are here to stay because I was not going to let you leave anyhow. You are a joy and you have touched so many lives also my friend. Keep being the wonderful you that you are. Much Love as always Lisa xx

4 Likes

Hello, LizzyMystRosie from your fellow SWAT member! I’m glad you decided to stick around and that you feel comfortable being your full self with us. I enjoy getting to spend time with you while we support others on the wall and read what you have to say both in your posts and responses and I look forward to doing it more in the future. After all if you weren’t there on Fridays then sometimes it would just be me and lisa in awkward silence in the swat-chat VC <:Kappa:700383194108919849>:hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

pepehands at my emoji embed fail. I know you know my struggle, Lizzy <3

3 Likes

@bluejay_18 @Ashwell @Jezliee @Sita @twixremix @SheetMetalHead @mishsim @LiveResponse

And everyone who :heart: 'd ( I see you)

I love each and every one of you. Thank you for your kind words of love and acceptance. You all are so wonderful. :hrtlegolove:

7 Likes

I don’t think I have an account on Twitch, unless I made one and forgot about it. Hence I don’t twitch unless I’ve had too much caffeine. On Discord, my username is Wings#5908. I don’t spend a lot of time there, so if someone wants to meet, it would need to be pre-arranged.

Anyway, I’m very glad you’re here, and we are getting to know you better.

3 Likes

You made me LOL. Heart Support has a channel on Twitch and we’d love to see you there. Lots of encouragement and challenging discussions that make you think. Our content creators are awesome!

Thank you @Wings I’m glad you’re here too :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Rosie, you’re such a ray of light here, and we love you for who you are, regardless of what alias you’re under. Thanks for all you do here, we’re so glad to have you, and you’ve inspired me a lot
i believe in you
YLB

2 Likes

Thank you @YoungLordByron I appreciate you :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes