Not-you-choosing-one-of-my-faves-i-love-you-needed - 1009

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38062
Not you choosing one of my faves​:sob::sob: I love you. Needed this today.

1 Like

So glad it hit you at the right time. There’s something about a well-timed lyric that can just give your heart that validation, that breath that it needs to cross the hurdle, to get through the moment. It is a relief, it is being seen, it’s a letting go of some of the tension we carry when we feel we are alone in the midst of it. Thank you for sharing about that

It’s always good to hear that the content provided here can be a source of encouragement and of needed reminders. Life can be enough overwhelming in itself – you truly deserve to feel encouraged and receive some kindness. Today, tomorrow, every single day. Is there a particular aspect of this message (or lyrics!) that you resonate the most with? Would love to hear from you and how you feel – if you’re willing to share of course. All of this to send a gentle reminder that you are not alone, and even strangers on the internet are 100% rooting for you. May the incoming days be brighter to you. <3