Nothing works

nothing works nobody helps I feel like I’m going insane the stupid crisis resources is a joke Why does everybody recommend that crap why can’t I just be normal why do I have to be so fucked up nothing helps me at all its like trying to put out a forest fire with a water gun I feel like I’m about to fucking explode why why why why why why why why why why why

2 Likes

Why do you feel this way? Take some deep breaths, 5 Seconds in, 5 seconds hold it, 5 seconds out.

1 Like

i don’t know man I just I dont know I feel like I’m just a brken mess

1 Like

I think you’re focusing too much on the parts of you that you think you can’t fix and not on the parts of you that truly matter. Yourself. Your happiness. The parts of you that make you- you.
Try giving yourself a break and just being at peace with yourself. Don’t think, just breath in, and breath out.

2 Likes

But I can’t stop thinking on these problems they’re like a person constantly yelling at me

1 Like

Impulsive thoughts? Are you getting enough rest? Or are you around yourself alone too much? Just ignore them, those thoughts don’t matter.

1 Like

no I don’t get enough sleep and Im alone probably 85% percent of the time I have no irl friends

1 Like

What about work? Don’t you talk to people at work? Is it an insomnia thing from stress or overworked? I feel you on the friend thing, have u ever wanted to have a pet?

1 Like

not really I don’t like the people I work with and I constantly wake up through the night and I have dog

1 Like

Then go hug your dog, animals tend to be very intuitive : ) your dog may understand. If not, take some deep breaths and relax. Do you have a therapist or psychiatrist who can help?

1 Like

no I have no one I don’t have health insurance so I can’t afford to

1 Like

Damn that sucks, and a dog is someone if you open up to them, if not, then please just try to sit this back a bit. Do one of your hobbies, yell out your issues, scream into a pillow, take a walk or anything that you know can help you in this moment. Staying sane is the biggest thing we can accomplish in this world.

1 Like

I don’t what I can do

1 Like

Give yourself a break, you need it more than anything right now. Mentally physically and emotionally.

1 Like

I don’t know how to give myself a break

2 Likes

Take a break from everything. Turn off technology, find time to rest, meditate, I can teach you some techniques if you want. Ik meditating can be a bit of a bitch but it’s doable and can leave you feeling very calm and relaxed and happy. Watch TV, play or cuddle with ur dog. You gotta try to shut up all those thoughts. I know it sucks, I know it hurts, and I know it never shuts the fuck up. That’s what distractions are for though, until you can find the time to face them.

1 Like

my dog is an outside dog and she’s too old to play I’ve tried meditation in the past but Idk it didn’t seem to work for me

1 Like

Aw outside dog : (
Well just lemme know if you want to try it and I can give you some techniques. There’s many different types meditations and different ways and can literally be anything.

1 Like

okay thank you it really means a lot that you would go to such trouble for me

2 Likes

Is it more accurate to say nothing HAS worked, or that nothing will work? Have some approaches come closer to working than others? Those are the ones you may want to think about fine tuning.

Sometimes strategies that didn’t work in the past will work in the present. It’s hard to maintain hope, yet doing so is essential. In the absence of hope, the most effective strategies will fail. Instead of calling it hope, you can decide that you remain open to new possibilities.

There is always a key that can open a person to healing insights. The key in itself is an insight, that can come from practically anywhere, for example, overhearing a conversation, watching a TED talk, or an inner voice that emerges during a walk in the woods.

You are here, sharing your feelings. That’s evidence that something does work. Be patient with yourself! Knowing what has not worked actually brings you closer to what will.

It’s easy to feel like it’s foolish to maintain hope, but it’s an instrument of survival that helps people make it through all kinds of adversity, such as wars, concentration camps, poverty, and so on.

Hope helps you to see possibilities and opportunities that you otherwise wouldn’t. In other words, it helps you focus on beneficial reality. Thomas Edison failed over 2000 times before coming up with a tungsten filament.

Something will work for you, I guarantee it. Don’t worry about being normal! It’s highly abnormal to be normal. I don’t think normality would be much fun anyway.

Hang in there, and let us know how it’s going.

1 Like