Obligatory Hello

Hi :slight_smile:
I’m actually here because of Kitboga. Been watching his stuff for a really long time and noticed him reference this site to a scammer, and I immediately jumped at the chance to join a mental health community.

My life is pretty stressful but, writing this, my mood is kinda a 5/10. Just… normal, I suppose. Then again it is quite late, and I’ve always been a night owl.

I’ve got quite a bit of baggage, and I suppose I’ll be reaching out for help soon if my track-record is anything to go by, but you guys can rest easy for now :sweat_smile:
I guess I’m kinda interaction-starved rn and just wanted a lil chat with others. Not sure if that’s allowed here? Idk, I only have like 3 friends.

5 Likes

Hey! I’m here because of kitboga too. Their arnt many of his streams that I haven’t watched. He’s so funny and wholesome! Do you have a favourite ‘story’ ?

3 Likes

I’m catching up on his streams currently, but I really liked the one where he talked to Ash, and I really liked the one where he tricked the scammer into video calling him after the dude was being creepy x100. It was funny seeing the guy’s reaction change as soon as he realised Kit wasn’t a “conventionally attractive woman” and honestly I felt so happy looking at the total disappointment on his face LMAO

Yess, Kit is honestly such a great guy!

2 Likes

Hey @DeVille

We have responded to your post live here. Hold fast friend, and lean on our community.

• The HeartSupport Houston Team
2 Likes

welcome to HeartSupport! You came to the right place. You’re in good company here!

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the kind words, they really made me tear up. It’s been a while since I’ve actually kinda cried about something that wasn’t someone special to me passing away (that i’m still caught up in almost 2 years later). I’ve popped into the Twitch stream rn, someone is singing and they’re very good :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! It’s always cool to see people coming from Kit’s community! I’ve known about HS thanks to this modern avenger too. :hrtjakelul:

Hope to see you on stream in times to come! There are different segments during the week and you can see a weekly schedule here if you want: https://heartsupport.simvoly.com/

Also, I don’t know if you’re on the HS Discord server already, but just in case, here it is: discord.gg/heartsupport

The forum here is essentially for community support and encouragement, and the Discord is definitely the best place for casual conversations!

Glad to have you on board! Thank you for being here. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey @DeVille , @taylor sang you a song to welcome you in! Heres the live video.

Hold Fast

2 Likes

:heart: I loved it, thank you all so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.