On and off feeling

ive been feeling better recently but at the same time things have gotten worse. ive posted a lot on this fourm about my breakup and theyre pretty interesting so i suggest you read them. i wake up and i just cant do anything, i cant move, my laptop is in bed next to me but i cant even gather the strength to grab it. it takes me like an hour to get out of bed, just knowing i wont wake up to a good morning from my ex is just the hardest feeling in the world. but for some reason when i talk to people about our breakup and ask for advice i feel better. but like at the end of the day when everybodys asleep and im the only one awake in my house i feel better than i felt in the morning. and it just feels like i just wasted my day being sad and thats what im doing. advice? also when i talked to this one person she said i could be her back up like for when my ex and her boyfriend break up. honestly i dont care if im the back up as long as im with her then ill be happy.

3 Likes

My dear… how can you give up everything and lose your ability to live for a previous relationship? From the way you speak frankly, I know that you are a good person and that it was an influential relationship on you… but I need more details, perhaps to be able to Supporting you more and so that I can make you feel better after this breakup… I know it’s not easy but always remember that someone cares about you here :white_heart:

Hi @Sussiest_Baka

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your topic here. Hold Fast friend - we’re with you.

• John
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.