One of my neighbors passed away

I just found out my downstairs neighbor passed away a few days ago. I’m shocked and not surprised but I have to say this neighbor caused us so much trouble she tried to get us evicted when we intervened to prevent her and her daughter from being evicted a few years ago so its a very bittersweet emotion to me I’m not happy that she died but I’m not going to cry over her passing either. I have her daughter who is also evil finds peace as well.

1 Like

Hey ranma, Im sorry to hear about your neighbour. It is shocking isnt it even if you are not friendly with a person or frankly if you cannot stand the sight of them it certainly doesnt mean that you wish that on them and its really ok that you are not very upset. It is actually very kind of you to wish her daughter well if you don’t like her either. You have a good heart ranma, if you do find it plays on your mind and you want to talk about it please come and chat. xx

1 Like

Hey Ranma,

I’m sorry that your neighbor passed away. Even it is something that brings up conflicting emotions to you, it is of course not something we’d want to happen and it still is a sad event. It’s good that you’ve managed to put words on how knowing about their death has been impacting you. We often expect these kind of events to have only one and unique way to affect us, while really there is no right or wrong way to feel. It makes completely sense to have these mixed emotions, given the fact that your personal connection with this person wasn’t positive. It also makes sense to wish peace to their daughter despite what you’ve been through together before. I hope as well that things will go as smoothly as possible for them. Grief is one of those life experiences we are all meant to know, but never wish for. Hold Fast.

1 Like