Out of my hands

Recent break up with my fiance. Facing potential job loss and facing so much. Trying my hardest just to wake up every day and just do something.

I feel I’m at the lowest in my life. I feel too far gone to connect with Christian friends at church. I feel too Christian to connect with friends from my past life and not sure where to go from here.

Diagnosed Bipolar. Facing temptation of all kinds. Alcohol to escape my suffering and sexual temptation with women I know for a rush. Not really too sure where to go from here.

I know God is there and loves me but I just don’t have what it takes to perform for Him. If any of you are Christians I really need prayer now. Thank you.

2 Likes

I am sorry things are so hard. Sounds like a lot. I’m praying for strength, for people you can let into this place, that you can keep pushing forward even though it’s so hard. I hope you can let at least someone into this place and they can meet you where your at. Im rooting for you and you are worthy to reach out.

1 Like

I prayed for you to experience hope, to stay strong against temptation, and for God to provide someone in your life that you can talk to. Thank you for reaching out! You are handling a lot during this hard time but we believe in you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the hardships you are going through my friend. While I don’t have all of the answers I want you to know that I see you, I hear you.
Break ups are hard. I recently went through a divorce from a marriage/relationship of 15+ years. Now I’m in a place where I have nothing to my name and little to support myself with. Like you, I struggle with the temptation to turn to unhealthy things to make myself feel better or to numb myself off for a while .

But I keep fighting and try my best to resist. As much as I’d love to drown myself in alcohol I stay away from it. I try to avoid the things I shouldn’t do. I know it’s not easy, especially when you’re hurting. But in the end, most of the time these things will only be a temporary fix in the moment and later turn to regret and a further spiral into our pit of grief.

I am also bipolar, so I know how that world can be even without the hurts you are battling. So those things just add onto the pile of battles we fight.

I’m sorry you are struggling my friend. You are not alone. I am thinking of you and sending you lots of love. You are important and you matter. Please be gentle with yourself and keep on fighting. I know it’s dark now, but it can get better.

I’m fighting to. It’s hard but I’m walking along side you. We will fight together

• Kitty
1 Like