Pain ▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

Hiya, hiya~ Me again ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

So uh, I joined the server again; I’m not sure why exactly, but I got welcomed back with one of my friends saying they hate me as soon as I joined (・・;)ゞ I can’t really blame them tho, they said that because my username was ‘yourlocalkorekiyosimp’ and I guess they hate him(?), and they didn’t know it was me plus they apologized after realizing it was me sooo all good~ It did kinda hurt (it hurt a lot) but I wonder how someone else would’ve felt if my friend said they hated that person as soon as they joined without even knowing them…That’s not really the point of this tho, but I just felt like telling someone that, sorry hehe.

Ooookay, now onto the actual reason I’m writing this. So, uh, yesterday I tried to kill myself via drowning. I don’t really remember the reason why so that sucks (。•́︿•̀。) But, but, past me is kinda dumb. Not for trying to off myself but for not thinking of how much it’d hurt (↼_↼) Personally, I wouldn’t try it again but another part of me is just telling me to so I just might unless I fall asleep as soon as I’m done with school for the day.

Well, that’s all. Thanks for reading, hehe. (⁀ᗢ⁀)

2 Likes

the freind on the server doesnt sound like someone to trust i dont think that would be good for you.i get wanting to off yourself but like maybe dont idk it can get alot better real fast i dont wanna say “oh you have so much to live for” cuz that doesnt really help anything cuz im a stranger on the internet but idk i think you should wait a little longer and maybe dont be so like okay with the idea you are dumming it down for yourself that killing yourself is just easy and quick is not everyone around you will be effected ik it doesnt help but yeah and also if you succseded with offing urself you wouldnt be able to simp for korekiyo so i dotn know if you want to loose that sorry you had to read this mess

~fynn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.