Pain

I want to shoot every joint in my body right now, the pain is too much, out of every person in the world, why’d I have to contract the one disease that makes it so I can’t take my arthritis meds? I can’t work out, walk around school all day without frequent breaks and/or meds, and I need Advil around the clock now, only 1.5 months to go. Does anybody with chronic arthritis have tips?

2 Likes

Hey MT123

I don’t have chronic arthritis but I just wanted to say hello and hope that you can find some relief eventually to what you are experiencing. It must be very tough. I assume the 1.5 months is when you will be able to take your arthritis medications again, re there any recommendations from health care professionals for things you can try to feel relief until then?

Sometimes, in hard times, all we can do is try out best. I know for my wrists I use a gryoball to try to help them feel better. I’m not sure if that translates over to chronic arthritis at all though. I hope you can find someone who has a tip that helps you feel better! :heart:

Hi MT123,

I don’t have any tips that I can share. Have you discussed the pain you have been feeling with your doctor? Maybe they have some suggestions that can help. Also, maybe a natural physician can help, so something like a naturopath or chiropractor. Lastly, maybe forums on platforms like reddit can have a wider range of people that might be able to provide suggestions and tips that have helped them that you would be able to try for yourself for the remaining 1.5 months.

I know things must have been hard thus far, and I commend you for making it this far. I wish you luck on the remaining 1.5 months and that you can gain some relief to the pain soon. :white_heart:

Thank you, I have talked to professionals about my pain, and my doctors have no solutions besides basically od pain meds until I can get back on my arthritis meds, thank you for the support, it makes the pain just a bit more bearable knowing people are supporting me! :blush: :blush: