Panic!ker fan #14

i have no friends. people either hate me, or just want to take advantage of me. when i tell people that i live in a group home, they ditch me. i feel like no one cares about how i want a social life too. when i had my grad party, no one came, except for family.
i told a friend that i miss her, and she read it, but she didn’t respond. i’m trying to tell myself that she’s probably busy, but the voice in my head is telling me that she doesn’t feel the same. and i don’t blame her. i’m weird, and no one likes me. sorry, just needed to vent

I can relate, feeling alone, isolated, thinking no one cares and not having friends, and to say it sucks would be an understatement. If people are going to judge you based on your circumstances that is on them not you. The simple way to make friends is through your interests whether it be through online or in person. It might take awhile but it will happen. I want you to know that you matter and that everyone here at Heartsupport is here for you if you need to talk or vent.