Platform Content #102

93.4K souls impacted by your vulnerability EVERY TIME you share it!!! Thank you for doing it!!! You’re changing culture :clap::clap::clap:

93.4K souls impacted by your vulnerability EVERY TIME you share it!!! Thank you for doing it!!! You’re changing culture :clap::clap::clap:

@kgranath1983 read this!

I love this. Thank you so much for sharing

Love you Jake. Thank you for being transparent with us :yellow_heart:

Preach. Well spoken. And your music has helped me against it all. Forever grateful :heart:

You’re an amazing role model bro! :raised_hands:t3:

You’re an inspiration man. Thank you!

I feel exactly the way you feel and I feel less alone now. My idol and my inspiration❤️

ABR has helped me through lots in my life, so thank you!! Stay strong and keep up the awesome work!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

We are with you brother

Thank you Jake for starting this great community. Commbination of ABR lyrics and HeartSupport more than once helped me get out from bad thoughts.
“This is a 'cause worth fighting for
We will rescue and restore”

So proud of you @Influencer ! It takes a lot of courage to share things like this. You got a big heart my man and you’re an inspiration to so many :black_heart:

Thanks for being you and a continuous source of inspiration for so many years. Keep on killing it Jake, proud of you dude. :metal::pray:

@Influencer I’ve only met you a couple times, and it was just as a fan at your shows. But I’ve been a fan of you for years, and although I’ve only seen it from the outside looking in, it’s amazing how far you’ve come. You’ve created this group of acceptance and love and you do it for everybody, most of them strangers. I appreciate what you do and I’m proud to be a fan, a supporter, and a person who looks up to you. Take care brother.

Act in a few movies and your resume gonna start looking like @therock

Needed to see this today! Thank you for being an inspiration as always, brotha! :raised_hands:

:heart: thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing and we get to know you a little more. It really inspires :heart:

I have a lot of anxiety today, because I am taking mid-terms for my most difficult classes. And I do not want to fail at all