Post Deleted. Disregard

Deleted. Perhaps the wall isn’t the proper place for it.

1 Like

DearKoyangi

Hi there, I understand how you are feeling. You wanted professional help because you felt they could help you more than posting something online, I can understand that. What I found helped me when I was in pain or depressed, was finding people who understood me, or helping others. I don’t know if that will help you with what you are feeling, but it’s what I do if I have a hard time or feeling very depressed. If you want to talk, I would be happy to lend a ear or two.

Jason

1 Like

Hi, Jason!

Thank you friend. It’s definitely been helpful to connect with people around this community. Even if just talking to them in general, not necessarily about struggles. It’s also been helpful just to be able to relate to people in general. Some things I no longer go through that others are and somethings I do, and it’s always nice to be reminded that I wasn’t or am not alone in battling the things I have faced. Very especially it makes me feel good to be able to help others. It helps bring my energy to good levels, makes me feel like I have purpose and allows me to bring something good to someone elses day. It’s amazing what good it can bring you to do something nice for someone else.

But yes, at the end of the day, having someone professional to talk to about some of the things I don’t always feel comfortable sharing here is always nice. Especially as I work through some family struggles and trauma stuff. It’s hard to face that even in a professional setting, let alone a public one.

Thank you for offering a kind word and a listening ear. Appreciate you friend. You are wonderful.

• Kitty
1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment
Jason

1 Like