Powerfull lyrics for me they dont jive with the so

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to N/A by Bring Me The Horizon
Powerfull lyrics. For me they don’t jive with the song/beat.
I can share with you my most recent interaction with mental health services ( in Sweden, perhaps someone finds it interesting ). I have have not felt really good for a long period of time, started in like 2010-2012, and it has only gotten worse since then. At first a nice drink would solve it for the night, but that escalated to being more of a problem than a solution. Really realizing I needed help for my mental wellbeing, 4-5 years ago, showed me the realities in Sweden ( and this is a quote from a doctor ): “They don’t really take on depression. If you start slicing your wrists, yes, otherwise it is really hard.” Guess I persevered, so I finally got an appointment early this year for a “basutredning” which is “basis investigation”. Today I had a follow up, and the doctor only had to offer: “You are a difficult one. You are clearly depressed, and need help. Maybe a touch of adhd/add/autism, but your mental prowess have help you deal with those minor issues. I need to consult my peers to come up with a strategy for you”.
Normally I love hard problems, but being one not so much. I just want to feel better.
One thing I really liked was the doctors comment “well, medicine has not seemed to have helped or improve very much. I think we need to look elsewhere for a solution.”

1 Like

It can be SO challenging to find what works for you. I recorded a voice reply to you here: Powerfull lyrics for me they dont jive with the so - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 30 May 2024 | Loom - thank you so much for sharing your story. :heart: