Progress again PROGRESS

Hi all,

So first I just want to thank you all for being so kind and reminding me of my self worth these past few days.

So I know that when I get into those mindsets I really need to work harder on trying to implement the techniques I have learned in order to make it so I don’t get to the point that I fall apart.

Today I also met one of my sisters for the first time in ten years and at first I was really scared and anxious because it’s been so long and we would be around her family and you know, a lot of things have been said by both sides of the family- and I’ve been told what I’ve been told by my parents because, that’s just how it has worked. But anyways- this has been SUCH A GOOD TIME!

I got to see her graduate- and I graduate tomorrow- and MAN I thought it would be really hard to talk to her because of how long it’s been but MAN her family is kind and considerate and my dad was kind and considereate and me and both my sisters have just been able to talk about SO MUCH.

Like warped tour and all the bands we LOVE and all the things we want to do! It’s so awesome! I’m so glad that this happened!

Also, I am going to pick up the application for a job on Monday- where my sister works - and here is why I’m picking this place:

1. it’s daycare so kids don’t judge you
  2. don’t work weekends
  3. people are nice
  4. kids are cute
  5. I feel like it will help me socially starting from the bottom because kids don’t really care about your appearance or how you talk
  6. the time I can work is so much more manageable and less scary than whee I worked before.

I’m hoping that I can do this- because I really feel like it will be good for me. I know I have to push myself to get where I want to be in life. I just really hope I can accomplish this.

Another thing is I finished a comic early and I can post it on Monday and maybe even get another one done- and I am having a graduation cookout on Sunday (which I didn’t think was going to happen because my family has fell apart)

BUT ALSO my family seems to slowly be coming back together- slowly- I don’t thibk it will ever be back to the way it was because of the things others have done- but it can be mutual.

I also thought I would’nt have a lot of people who would actually see me graduate but both my sisters will finally be there together- then my sisters boyfriend, and of course my parents.

OVERALL- I am hopeful.

Thank you guys- I love you all a ton. Thank you for showing me truths when all my head states is lies.

With love,
Lyss (your old pal Blurryface)

4 Likes

Lyss,
I am so happy to see you are doing well … I am happy you get to reunite with a sibiling you haven’t seen in awhile . I’m glad your family will see you graduate. And I’m glad your family is slowly coming back together . As someone says . Baby steps . Just know you are loved and you are worth it ! Hold fast friend !
You are loved ,
-Ashley

2 Likes

Lyss,

I’m so glad things are looking up for you! So happy for you! :blush:

2 Likes

So, so happy to hear that things are going well for you Lyss! Rock on! :slight_smile:

1 Like