RocquetMan Fan #6

I feel like I can’t ever get my life to improve, I will never be were I want to be financially, I feel so lonely and I can’t seem to make friends, find a girlfriend, get a job. And my life just doesn’t seem purposeful and I don’t know how I can fix it I hate feeling so empty and worthless I can’t seem to get my weight down and I just am not happy with how I look and I feel others see me the same way

1 Like

We will all be your friends, always. For money, make a plan, talk to someone who can help you make that and keep on it, you will get there. You are beautiful in your own way and don’t let ANYONE tell you otherwise. YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE IMPORTANT, YOU HAVE A PURPOSE!:heart::heart::heart:

Dont be hard on yourself my friend. Reach out for advice, which is what youre doing right now. So thats the first thing and youve accomplished it, just make sure to continue to reach out. Asking for help is not a weakness. Set a plan for yourself, start a journal, make some goals for yourself. Dont do it for somebody else. Do it for you my friend. You got this

2 Likes

Thank you for coming forward. It always hard to see your own worth but you are worthy of love and success. I struggled with learning to love myself with my weight but I learned that my relationship with gravity has no impact on me as a person. It holds no intrinsic value. You are more than a number on a scale. And although it seems hard now, you will find those things you are looking for. Keep pushing forward to your goals and don’t stand in your way.

2 Likes

What you are feeling right now is completely valid. I think it’s easy to get caught up in what you hate about yourself, and youre not going to love yourself suddenly overnight. I’ve found that in the times i havent been able to love myself ive leaned towards the people who love me. We will continue to love you until you can learn to love yourself <3 You. Are. Not. Alone. <3

2 Likes

Hey friend.

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way right now, often times when we have what seems to be issue after issue piling up on you things can get really difficult. I want to start off by saying that like attracts like - what I mean by this is that if you internalize and tell yourself constantly that you’ll never be successful financially, never have a girlfriend, get a job, never make friends etc then you will eventually believe those things and you will attract that negativity into your life.

However none of those things are true. You are worthy of financial success, a girlfriend, a job etc. And if you tell yourself these things and if you practice self-confidence, then other people in your life and around you will start to see that about you (Again, like attracts like). I know it sounds really preachy but it’s something that has helped me a LOT. Of course I know it’s easier said than done but the more you try and easier it will get, and the issues you’ve expressed you’re having are all issues that you are capable of changing.

As far as losing weight goes, it’s all about your diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Working out, eating healthy are both key factors in weight loss and if you stay committed to these things then you will 100% start to see results. You won’t notice them right away but I promise you that you will eventually notice the difference!

You are important, you have a purpose and you are loved. <3

1 Like

Simply this my friend. You might feel worthless to one person or yourself, but you are priceless to another. <3

You are a piece of the puzzle of someone else’s life. You may never know where you fit, but others will fill the holes in their lives with pieces of you.