RocquetMan Fan #9

Even though I’m surrounded by people everyday, I still feel so alone. I feel as though no one sees me for me. I feel alone and don’t want to feel like that anymore, it gets so much worse at nights.

1 Like

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We will always be here for you :heart:. You have reached out and that is the first step, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU for that! It gets hard sometimes but keep going, YOU ARE YOU, YOU ARE GREAT, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, KEEP GOING, KEEP BEING YOURSELF! We love you for that, we always will. :heart::heart::heart:

Hey friend,

Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand what you’re feeling, and just know that your feelings are valid. I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing these emotions - dealing with loneliness, especially at night time is something that I’ve experienced myself before as well, and it’s still something that I occasionally still do experience.

I can tell you though that although you may be feeling alone right now, you are not alone. You are absolutely a wonderful person deserving of happines. You have a loving and welcoming family here with the Rocquet Fam, and we’re ready and willing to be there for you and support you in any way possible. I’m proud of you for taking the step to reaching out <3

You are never alone dear friend. You have a spot right here in this community. You are recognized and valid. We are love you for you. And we love and support you for coming forward and asking for help. You should always be unapologetically you and if those people who are surround you do appreciate that then you should let them go. In the long run, you will find yourself surround by people who love you exactly how you are and how the Rocquetfam loves you.

I know that you feel alone currently, in the long run, people are here for you, I care about you. I have this experience as well. Yea, you are here for a reason, you are you, you are only you, you can only be one person, nobody can be you, you are oneself.