S_Cray_Cray Fan #3

I hate myself. I’m lonely. I’m dumb. I make stupid decisions. I’m so alone in this life. it’s too late in life to make it better.

1 Like

It’s never too late. There are so many new mornings that bring us the possibility of change. My friend, please be kinder to yourself. You said so many hurtful things to yourself. Hurtful things that you probably don’t deserve to say. I’m going to challenge you now to say 3 things that you love in this world to balance the hurtful things you said about yourself. Because you are alive. And you have the ability to love. And you are what you love. You are not alone. I know it feels like you are, but there is hope and there is help for you. Hold fast.

2 Likes

Hi friend. I have spent many years feeling like this. Hating myself, feeling lonely and making a lot of regrettable decisions in my unhappiness and feeling like there was no going back.

It’s all lies. You may make less than ideal decisions right now, but it’s not too late to make a change. It may feel like it, I know I sure did, given my age. It’s never too late. In fact, it’s better late than never my friend.

I’m going to kinda echo what @IAmCassie said here and second that challenge to say things that you love in this world. What are you passionate about? What brings you joy?

You not only have the ability to love and to focus on the things you love and let those be strengths and healing outlets, but you also have the ability to choose to make less than ideal decisions.

What kind of decisions are you making that are “stupid”
What good are those decisions doing for you? What healthy and good things do those decisions do for you? And what things could you be doing instead?

I don’t know what all is going on my friend, but we care. We love you. You matter. And we want to see you feeling better. If you would like to further talk about this, we are here to listen. If you are interested in resources for depression there is a book called DWARF PLANET that is a guide and workbook through depression. It can be found on Amazon to purchase or can be found in the Heart Support shop to request at no cost to you. Maybe this could be of help to you.

You matter friend.

• Kitty
2 Likes

@S_Cray_Cray_Fans

Don’t hate yourself. It’s okay to feel lonely, but it won’t last forever. You are not dumb. The decisions you made is in the past. You can make better ones because of them. You are not alone. God is with you. This community is with you too. Love yourself. You are loved. God loves you. If you want to vent more, this forum is open. Thank you for sharing.

It is never too late to make it better,
One thing I recommend or have done and have felt that it helped me is writing in a journal what goals I have.
Last year I was in a place that I felt so alone and I felt that I wasn’t really achieving anything so I planned where I would like to see myself in 3, 6, 12 months time and this can be anything.
It can be as simple as how do you want to feel in 3 months time, If it that you want to feel happier, list out the things that make you happy and plan to do them.
It really helped me and I hope that you can try it and see if it helps.
I am always here if you want to talk! Much love :hugs::hugs: stay strong