Scare to go back on social media

1. Same story, still missing my close friend. Can’t stop thinking about her. Same shit difference week. I don’t why I fall for people that just leave me.

2. That why I’m stressed about going back on social media. I honestly don’t need to go back on. In someways I feel im better person not being on it. Like im more aware of my everyday life. Thanking people more and being more ingage with the world. But I still wanna post skate videos and message my friends. However, I dread not getting a message from friend ( that jerk that left me) . I told my aunt was passing away, we giving each other space before that, which probably was not smart message to sent her. Logically, I know when someone don’t respond, it not a big deal. Because I know it could that she might been busy or that she didn’t mean to not respond. However, my emotions mind felt she did not give a shit about me. That why I should not be involved in social media messaging, it just fuck with my head and make lime live in paranoia or assume shit.

3. It sad I left a message anxiety question my reality or people in general. It honestly make feel more alone in some ways.

5 Likes

I think I’m more active than most of my friends on social media, and most of my interaction is here. I do spend a bit of time scrolling on Facebook, and I use it for video chatting with my kids, but otherwise I don’t do much with it. My friends usually limit their time to emails, generally a couple a week.

Anyway, is it really a question of being scared, or is it just a realization that it isn’t worthwhile, and is often frustrating?

Hi Friend,
thank you for sharing. when it comes to social media, my opinion that it has it good and also negative side.
it can be used for spreading awareness, but also to put on a view on the world that is absolutely wrong often.
you are aware of everything right now, you are doing great lately. don’t pressure yourself with more. take one
step a time. also when it comes going back on social platforms. it you like to share videos on their, then do that
but maybe stay away from messaging someone.
you will come over that too, your life is going in the right direction and you are so aware of all lately.
maybe a bit on it, and give it time. you will do great i am sure.
you are love and you matter most :purple_heart: