Screw college

I’m technically a senior in college and switched my major for the third time out of the entire 4 years I’ve been here to psychology and I hate it! I wanted to change it but my fucking gpa is not high enough. I know I’ll get a useless degree and job I hate and wasted so much time while everyone is graduating and happy and I’m not. I’m not happy and will get no where in life. I’ll never get my dream job anytime soon and I know it

Hey friend,

I get how you’re feeling. I’ve changed my major at least three times and my minor a few times as well. I thought that I would be able to graduate in four years, but my parents want me to pick up another minor so that I’m more employable. I understand where they’re coming from, but I also just want to be done with college. I’ve had some good times in college but I’ve also had a lot of difficult and painful experiences as well. I really don’t have any advice for you, but just know that you aren’t alone in your experiences and I hope that everything works out for you.

hold fast
<3 sophic

1 Like

Hello,

Whatever your dream job is, I hope you get there. Just figure out the first step, after that it’s all dominos

If you haven’t figured out your dream job, maybe take some time to figure out what you do want, away from college, I did the same thing for a year, and went back to school for what I want to do.

As long as you are honest with yourself and make the decisions you need, you’ll make it to where you want to go

1 Like