Seemingly better; goals and music

I feel nothing but it doesn’t have a bad undertone like how it usually does. It feels white. Pure, sophisticated, sinless.

I’ve reached a state of a type of euphoria delusion. That’s what I’ll call it, at least. Everything seems fake but the superficial feeling is what matters I suppose. Maybe it’s the accomplishment of finally completing a school lesson that had 18 items to complete (why not just split it, it was so painful). Or maybe it’s because I found a song I really like. Who knows, I don’t care. I don’t like to follow emotion and feelings since I find them biased and illogical, but right now it feels good. I don’t want to slip, though.

On an unrelated note, I’ve reignited the motivation to continue with instruments. I really want to learn the bass guitar but I’m planning on piano first for both treble and bass clef (I can only read treble). Also the piano since I already have a keyboard. And the piano seems like a very practical instrument. I love the bass. I love deep sounds. I like feeling the vibration, it’s calming.

Another random thing, I’ve been cooking a little bit more. “Cooking.” I know how to make a sunny side up egg now although I sometimes break the yolk when I crack the egg. Egg and sriracha is tasty. I really really like kimchi for no particular reason other than it tastes good. I enjoy mostly all the vegetables besides eggplant, tomato (both are fruits but whatever) and celery. I’ll eat almost everything someone gives me besides the things I’m allergic to.

Poached egg-

And a sandwich I had a few days ago-

I don’t usually take pictures of food because I find it kind of weird. But sometimes I’m quite proud of my work. I’m rambling as I always do. Maybe I can blame it on me being a writer.

2 Likes

I’ve always wished I could play an instrument, but could never maintain focus. I’m crazy about tomatoes, but not thrilled about eggplant. I do like your noodles, broccoli, kimchi and mushrooms.

1 Like

I find instruments and music to be one of the most universal things. It’s not like a sport where you eventually age out of it since the body isn’t the same as it once was over time. Instruments are a skill and maybe some people are born with a higher amount of that skill. But things that are skills can always be learned, in my opinion.

Tomatoes are too wet and mushy, but I mostly eat them in soups that my parents make. I don’t think that dry things should be wet. It really bothers me for no particular reason.