Seems-like-no-matter-what-i-do-i-always-find-mysel

From hopeless.one: Are they your friend that you think are saying it behind you back or just people you have seen?

From _gravius: People who went to my first college party

From hopeless.one: Alright, have the said it to your face or is it only your gut instinct?

From _gravius: 1 said it to my face, 1 said another said it

From _gravius: And a gut instinct=======

From hopeless.one: Why do you think they did that?

From _gravius: Cuz I’m eccentric========

From hopeless.one: Not every one in life is there to help you, dont get me wrong becuase there are some lovely people. but others can just be like that

1 Like

From hopeless.one: you cant let it get to you otherwise they win their stupid game.

1 Like

From hopeless.one: im sure that you arent weird or a creep at all.

1 Like

From _gravius: My entire life has been petty people, I’m a crossdresser, a kid with intense eyes

From hopeless.one: Some people judge you for who you are, everyone get judged but dont let them define who you are.

From hopeless.one: just be you. Not everyone is going to like you but also not everyone is going to dislike you.

1 Like

From hopeless.one: Try and surround yourself with similar people or just people who you like.

1 Like

From hopeless.one: No matter what anyone call you, keep your head high and be you.

1 Like

From _gravius: OK thanks================

From hopeless.one: no worries===============

That’s tough, _gravius, and it’s understandable that you’d feel hurt by these unkind statements. When we feel like people don’t value us or dislike us – especially when it feels like they’re just judging us for how we look – that’s hard! I feel for you and know this is a rough time.

I’d imagine that these feelings of rejection just add to the pile of feeling excluded and hurt. This really is a difficult spot to be in and I feel for you.

If you’d like to share more if there’s anything we can do, we’re here for you and I’m wishing you all the best.

-Tuna

4 Likes

From manni.xp: Hey, that sounds really rough! Thank you for posting here.
For many people, college presents the first time when they can actually explore themselves as people. It really sucks that anyone’s judging you like they are, but please know that it is not hopeless! People are wont to change a lot and may become more accepting of differences and/or eccentricities.
Rooting for you!

3 Likes

hey gravius, hang in there! don’t stop being yourself. I know it’s tough, but don’t let people who don’t know you drag you down. They don’t know you so how the hell can they judge you. You are not a creep just because you’re not like them. To piggy-back on what hopeless.one was saying, continue being 100% authentically yourself. The energy you put out into the world will come back to you. Keep putting yourself out there and the right people will find you.

5 Likes