Several years ago a friend of mine texted me askin

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren
Several years ago a friend of mine texted me asking if I was free to hang out. We bar hopped the night away and I said goodby to him at 3am. 5 hours later he was found just outside of his apartment. I will miss him dearly. He was the kind of person that would give you the shirt off of his back in winter if you were cold. He was a beautiful soul. This song hits incredibly close to home for me.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I’m sorry about your loss! Losing a best friend is the worse feeling. It’s scary when we don’t know someday they might passed away. I give you a virtual hug because you might need it. Take your time to grief, there is no rush to moved on quickly. Your friend will always appreciate for you being there for them. Songs can hit me sometimes because it’s relatable.

Hey my friend. Gosh. I appreciate you posting about something so incredibly personal. Im glad we get to shoulder some of this with you today - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Several years ago a friend of mine texted me askin - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 29 April 2024 | Loom