Severe bipolar type one multiple comorbidities psy

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren
Severe bipolar type one, multiple comorbidities & psychosis. Tried to kill myself more than once, have dealt with either/both suicidal thoughts & ideation for four decades.
Mom has clinical chronic depression, & cptsd from losing her sister at 17 (Aunt Celia was 19, died in her sleep); & coming home finding her father passed out with a shotgun on his lap on several occasions. My grandfather ended his life in 2005. My mother has tried to commit suicide.
My ‘Uncle’ Ron, my godfather & one my father’s closest friends from high school, took his own life not long after my ‘Aunt’ Cindy (godmother & my mother’s best friend from Hugh school) passed from complications from Leukemia. Early 2000’s as well.
Uncle Ron & my dad were both musicians & had several bands together on & off for years. I grew up with music all around me, my dad, his brothers, a few of their long-time buddies that were basically all family having random jam sessions, playing in & forming different bands from time to time. 70’s to early 2000’s.

So, I get it. I empathize. I see you. I feel you. Samesies. I know, & understand completely, because yup, me too. Ditto. Right there with ya. Totally get it.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for reaching out. I made this video response to your post. Severe bipolar type one -- Response | Loom

1 Like