Sexual identity

I don’t understand what is happening to me. I’m having a full blown sexual identity crisis out of nowhere. I need perspective. Can someone help me?

1 Like

i honestly cant speak well on this, but i do know one thing. we are constantly changing. our minds and souls grow and change, and this is hard to accept sometimes. i guess my advice is just to go with the flow. give into some of your impulses, and see how you feel. take a moment for yourself, and really breathe. dont overthink it; try to accept your state of being. i know this is so difficult, but it might work. keep fighting. ily. good luck.

1 Like

People change overtime and sometimes when you thought you were straight you were gay, or somewhere inbetween, or when you thought you were Cisgender you thought you were Trans/vice versa.
It takes a long time to truly feel comfortable in your sexuality and you are loved and valid no matter what.

1 Like

Just remember that you are valid and loved. I’ve been in this situation and it’s a lot easier with people to talk to. It might be tough at first, but there is no better feeling than owning who you are.

2 Likes

ThatDistantBlue, thank you for reaching out and posting. That is so very brave of you! It is perfectly normal for us to question our sexual identities- at any age, at any point in time. I assume you are feeling lost in a sense, and I am sorry. Have you sought out support groups? Have you talked to anyone else about this? Someone you can trust- a family member or friend perhaps. There are resources out there that can help! Try searching out a PFLAG meeting near you if possible! Hang in there friend- you are not alone. We got your back!

1 Like