Shnaff Fan #3

I told a girl that I have been crushing on her and it’s been 2 hours since shes seen my last message and I feel like I’ve messed up some how

1 Like

No one needs someones approval but were always here to help u!!! My socials are below

Insta: @.Septi.
Twitter: @Septi
Discord: @.Septi.#1618

There are to two underscores b4 the periods and/or Septi

It could be that she is just gathering her thoughts on what to say to respond, or maybe she is just a bit busy with her day. Give her a bit of time and see what happens. It may have been a surprise for her and she may need a moment to work things out in her head

Hey man I totally understand your position! Just ignore everyone who makes fun of you, they do that because their jealous, even though it may be tough look up in the stars you have thousands of generations looking over you right now! I was bullied and I still somewhat am but I took it over and now I control them in a good way​:blush::blush:Trust me you’ll have good days n bad days but always look on the bright side you have a life to live don’t let some negative haters be what they want you to be, control them. Don’t let them control you! Love, Peace, Respect!
-Clarity 2019! And if you need more help text me ASAP 207-949-2894! I’ll gladly keep talking with you

There this girl and shes gorgeous and I feel so vulnerable talking to her and I just cant seem to get it out of my head that I’ll be enough for her or anyone