Sleep Token - Take Me Back To Eden - Therapist's Reaction

You face towards the end of the song lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I discovered sleep token a couple months after my ex-fiancé left me. I didn’t realize when I was in it that the relationship turned toxic, codependent, emotionally manipulative, and verbally abusive. I went into a really deep depression for a few months and what’s getting me out of it is this masterpiece of an album. This song & granite especially have been extremely healing and a place for me to fully feel these lyrics.

“No amount of self sought fury will bring back the glory of innocence”

This line right here hits like no other, cause I can’t change my experiences or the trauma I’ve gone through. I’m also mourning the person I was before this relationship.

Sleep token has changed my life for better and I’ve never had such a deep connection to an artist/album like this one. I will forever be grateful that this album was created & released :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Are they Satanic?..

1 Like

Wait… A red hexagon is a stop sign…? :stop_sign:

1 Like

Have you listened to rage against the machine, sleep now in the fire?

1 Like

I would go to therapy EVERY SINGLE DAY

1 Like

Bloody hell she really experienced every emotion there. I know exactly how you feel. This songs just hits.

1 Like
1 Like

Definitely need to do “Euclid”

1 Like

you should listen to dunkelheit by burzum

1 Like

Can you use some songs from suicide silence I know what they mean in my head but I desperately wanna hear your interpretation

1 Like

I need a therapist who listens to Sleep Token!!

1 Like