Sleep

I wish I fell asleep and didn’t wake up. So tired of this world.

3 Likes

oh, I agree honestly, sorry. I really wish I could help, but I feel like it’s better hearing from someone in the same place, like a team progress thing. I hope everything gets better, in all senses. If you wanna talk about anything I’m here, I’m always willing to listen and try and help, in any way.

Hi An1,
No doubt it gets old going round and round the same path over and over again. I don’t know if you’ve experienced driving while looking around and the car starts to vear off the road because you head for what you’re looking at. Is there any thing you can look at that will help set you on a better path? I don’t know, maybe the clouds or something, anything that will help change the direction of thought to upward momentum. Anyway, I can relate to how you’re feeling. I’m really glad you’re here. Hope you are feeling better today.

Sorry you’ve been having troubles with sleeping, friend. Hope things are getting a little better and/or that you can seek support from your doctor eventually. Sleep is such a foundation to the things we do and the way we feel. You deserve so much to have a good, restful sleep. :hrtlegolove:

I was talking more about metaphorical sleep. Not literal sleep. I’m actually on a good sleeping schedule.